Sunday, May 22, 2011

Final Animation





This is my final animation.  It took about 3-4 hours over 2 hours.  I set the camera on a tripod which, although moves sometimes, made the animation fairly steady and used two coloured marker pens.  I used one of the ideas from Kristroferstrom's video where he used his finger to interact with the animation.  I think my final animation was quite successful even though the characters and scenes were very simple.  It is quite smooth flowing and has a simple but nice story-line.
  To improve I could have been extra careful to make sure the tripod didn't jog at all and I could have added music to fit with the story.

These are the things that I used for this animation:
a whiteboard
-2 pens
-a tripod
-Kitchen roll to rub out

No comments:

Post a Comment